Source: Acumen Academy newsletter dated 4 July 2022
We’re excited to officially open applications for Acumen Academy’s first Leadership Program for Social Innovators in India!
The Leadership Essentials for Social Innovators Program is India’s first 10-week leadership accelerator designed to equip leaders in the agriculture and workforce development sectors with the character and competence to re-imagine, innovate, and lead through change throughout these industries.
As an accelerator participant in our 10-week leadership program, you’ll:
- Experience Acumen’s flagship leadership training embedded in our multinational Fellowship program
- Improve your capacity to innovate and drive change by practicing essential systems leadership skills
- Develop the muscle of leading your team, department, organization or community through challenging environments with confidence and empathy
- Join a life-long community of leaders driving change in India and around the world
This program facilitates deep introspection, cohort building, and an exploration of leadership tools that are especially useful for those trying to tackle the complex problems of poverty and inequality. You’ll learn how to see systemic problems more clearly, understand how to engage powerful stakeholders, and explore your personal philosophy on what it takes to build a good society.
To qualify, you must:
- Have 5+ years of work experience
- Be in a position — or moving into a position — to influence and affect change in your company, department, organization, or social enterprise
- Want to push yourself to become better at leading through uncertainty and navigating the systems around you
- Be ready to show up for yourself and for others, and to challenge yourself to learn and think in new ways.
Applications close July 29th, but we recommend you apply ASAP.