Source: Email resource by Automox team after free demo dated 9 Oct 2023
Automox can make your day-to-day easier by providing one single platform to patch Windows, Mac, Linux (Andoid not supported at this time) & 3rd party software (no VPN required). Alleviate the burden of manually patching third-party software.
Not only that, but they just launched one of the industry’s first endpoint management AI assistants, Ask Otto. Now you can save hundreds of hours by quickly creating custom scripts that you can test, refine, and automate.
If you’re wondering how easy it is to put IT coding and scripting challenges behind you or you’re just looking to manage your endpoints with ease, start with a free trial of Automox. Put simply, Automox makes it easy to keep all your endpoints patched, configured, and secured (except Android) wherever they are in the world. Through cloud-native IT operations, IT admins can fix critical vulnerabilities and boost user productivity.
Here are some resources and information that should be helpful to you as you prepare to trial and implement Automox:
Automox use-cases solved and additional resources:
- Move to a cloud native, user-friendly platform that is able to automate workflows and scale to remote and on-prem endpoints in a single platform without VPN needed
- Enforce and automate 3rd party application software deployment
- Automate the deployment of PowerShell scripts at scale to install/uninstall software, enforce configurations, amongst other use cases, using AX Worklets (Worklet Catalog)
- Supported OS for platform
- Supported 3rd party applications for patching (no scripting/packaging needed)
- Policy management overview
- Trial sign-up – please review the trial resources PDF below